California has some of the most restrictive firearms prohibitions in the country. California has implemented laws and regulations governing the use, storage, and transportation of weapons. Despite this, millions of California people have legal access to firearms.
Our mission at The Law Office of Paul C. Supple is to assist persons accused of firearms offenses in defending their rights and obtaining the best possible outcome given their circumstances.
We represent clients accused with or arrested for firearms charges, such as:
● brandish a weapon
● Assault with a Deadly Weapon
● Improper Handling of a Firearm in a Vehicle
● Carrying a Loaded Firearm in Public
● Possession of a Weapon by a Convicted Felon
● Illegal Sale of a Firearm
● Carrying a Concealed Weapon Without a License
● Possession of a Knife
● Possession of an Assault Weapon
A conviction on any of these firearms counts is quite serious. Misdemeanor offenses can result in up to a year in prison and penalties. You might spend up to 20 years in state jail if convicted of a felony. Furthermore, sentence lengthening is feasible, making some sentences much longer.
The first thing you should do if you are charged with a firearms crime is contact the Law Office of Paul C. Supple. Our gun crime defense lawyers have significant expertise assisting clients in understanding their case, legal rights, and potential defenses.
Gun crime defenses may include:
● Defense of Another Person
● Accidental Discharge of a Firearm
● Illegally Obtained Evidence
● Police Misconduct or Traps Executed by This Agency
The Law Office of Paul C. Supple will thoroughly research your case and assist you in determining the best course of action. Our mission is to safeguard your rights and liberties. Contact us today for a free consultation.
We love our clients, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1815 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706, us
09:00 am – 05:00 pm