Work Permits

The Offices of Paul Supple offer a broad range of immigration law services throughout Orange County and Riverside. We work with you throughout the immigration process to ensure that you are protected. Please reach out to our Office to learn more about what we can do for you!

I-765: Application for Employment Authorization

You will need to apply for an EAD if you:
  • Are authorized to work in the United States because of your immigration status or circumstances (for example, you are an asylee, refugee, or U nonimmigrant) and need evidence of that employment authorization, or
  • Are required to apply for permission to work; in other words, you need to request employment authorization itself. For example:
    • You have a pending Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
    • You have a pending Form I-589

Get an Appointment Today!

Better yet, see us in person!

We love helping our community, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Leave a voicemail if you cannot come in! Thank you!

Law Offices of Paul C. Supple

Address: 1815 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706, us

Phone: (714) 480-0050

Hours: Open Monday- Friday 09:00am – 05:00Pm